Samsara is seeking a talented and driven Finance Transformations Manager. You will thrive in high-energy environments and enjoy the challenges of working in an innovative and fast-moving business. You will have a broad understanding of all aspects of finance, from tax to accounting, and be able to address concerns and easily communicate and escalate within the greater finance org. You will have a passion for finding solutions and working with customers.
This position is based in our Atlanta office, but we are open to remote candidates.
In this role, you will:
- Lead projects impacting our ERP, Salesforce and new systems, working closely with external and internal teams to meet deadlines, and following established project management principles
- Lead the implementation of new software tools, including requirements gathering, testing, reporting, and hypercare
- Support emerging markets, leading and/or supporting any projects required to get them up and running
- Closely collaborate with our Sales, Business Operations, Customer Success and US Finance functions to ensure we are always putting the customer first
- Establish close working relationships with the larger Finance team, developing a deep understanding of all job functions to ensure items are routed to the correct team at the get go
- Create reports in ERP and Salesforce to assist with reporting and to meet requests of the team
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 4+ years experience in an project management or operations role, with a history of leading initiative
- Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership, and delivering results
An ideal candidate also has:
- A detail-oriented, high-energy, positive disposition and excellent communications skills
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with Netsuite and Salesforce
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.