Washington, United States
California, United States
San Francisco, CA
Our Go-To-Market (GTM) Finance, Financial Planning & Performance Management Team is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to support Autodesk’s annual topline planning cycle and deliver insightful performance analysis feeding QBRs and other business review processes. This is an exciting role with significant impact on our ability to drive top line performance and sustain our growth trajectory.
The right candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude for financial planning, outstanding analytical and communication skills, and strong business acumen. They will be able to architect highly visible financial analysis and modeling, draw insights, and articulate impact from various business factors to inform key stakeholders (both internal and external). They must be comfortable in engaging with a broad range of cross-functional teams and establish great partnership in a collaborative environment.
Detail-oriented, but also able to think strategically, the candidate must possess strong critical thinking skills and good judgment to produce high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Support our annual business planning process, including consolidation and review of field revenue plan submissions, centralized financial modelling, and design and support of business & strategic planning review presentations.
- Proactively support key stakeholders within GTM Finance and collaborate and manage relationships across the broader Finance organization.
- Provide central topline support to the quarterly business review (QBR) process including CFO presentation and other presentations for GTM & Finance leadership meetings.
- Co-own and drive continuous development, testing, and implementation of planning tools to support planning and business needs.
- Lead ad hoc strategic analysis, leveraging raw data pulls and inputs from other teams, to generate insights for executives’ consumption.
- Support and empower a small but mighty core planning team as needed.
- Bachelor in Math, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting preferred; MBA/CFA a plus
- 8+ years of related experience, preferably a combination of investment banking and/or private equity and corporate FP&A
- Experience supporting topline FP&A processes, preferably for complex subscription-based companies
- Strong familiarity with key accounting principles impacting revenue recognition for software companies
- Experience with or strong willingness to learn FP&A systems and tools such as Anaplan
- Ability to synthesize detailed analysis into strategic insights to support deeper understanding of business performance
- Team player with strong sense of ownership, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills and preference for fast-paced environments
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.