This position will report to the Director of Finance and manage one direct report. In this role you will work with the international sales and contracts team to financially model deals and assist in negotiations. The role will require Excel modeling skills and ability to quickly digest and manipulate large data sets. Will be supporting a global sales team and will need to be able to confidently explain complicated concepts to C-Level. Role will also support strategy related ad hoc analysis projects. The role will require previous management experience with global management experience a plus.
- Managing global team of analysts
- Leading commercial discussions and influencing leadership decisions
- Coordinating cross functionally with multiple teams on short timelines
- Deal modeling using Excel
- Performing complex analysis to assist in supplier negotiations
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (Finance preferred), MBA preferred
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Great communication skills
- Solid management skills and experience with developing/growing our talented teams
- Excel skills
- Basic finance and accounting knowledge (understand P&L, basic deal modeling)
- Energetic and not easily overwhelmed by large volume of work
- Willingness to tackle large ambiguous projects culminating in presentations to C-Level
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW