We are searching for an experienced finance manager to join our team and help support the Global Operations Finance team. This is a role that will engage directly with Global Operations business unit as well as the Segment Business Units to help manage the costs of Inventory and global manufacturing processes that directly support the revenue, margin, supply chain, and operating expense targets of the company.
- Maintain financial models used to support driving quarterly, annual, and long-range planning for Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold, operating expenses and capital expenses
- Support intra-quarter forecast/outlook process
- Help drive executive presentations for all financial-related inputs
- Support Standards costing
- Provide support for monthly reports for executive management
- Compile inventory reconciliations
- Support spend analysis
- Provide supporting schedules for Corp accounting
- Efficiently deliver Ad Hoc analysis, reporting, and projects on request
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with strong financial modeling skills is required. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required to work on a wide range of initiatives
- Good understanding of financial concepts and a general understanding of US GAAP accounting principles.
- Excellent understanding of/or skills with financial planning & reporting systems. SAP experience is preferable. SQL, Data mining, and database management skills would be helpful.
- Prior experience in supporting global manufacturing processes is a plus as well as experience in working with global cross functional teams
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.