We are looking for a Finance Manager to help support our North America Manufacturing and Distribution.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Supply Chain Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for cost accounting and FP&A for Motorola Solutions' Land Mobile Radio products manufacturing and distribution out of Elgin, IL. You will be responsible for :
- Owning the cost accounting, budget planning, revision, and forecast cycles in accordance with the corporate FP&A calendar, as well as various closing activities in accordance with the accounting calendar.
- Driving tight expense management and forecasting accuracy through analytics, variance investigation, department ownership, and creating visibility for leaders to derive actionable insights
- Distributing financial dashboards and reporting of key performance metrics using accurate and quality data
- Owning the consolidation and reporting of budgets and capital spend across various departments, working closely with business leaders to understand levers for managing operating earnings
- In depth knowledge of Cost Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role within a manufacturing company, most preferably in electronics and mass manufacturing
- FP&A experience
- Financial reporting and month-end close experience
- SAP experience
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree and 4+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment Plan
Yes Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.