Webflow is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup leading the emerging no-code industry. We’ve built a sustainable business to empower everyone to create websites and web apps without having to learn to code.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager to partner with the business on strategy and execution to enable and accelerate long-term growth for Webflow, bring understanding and predictability to Webflow’s financials, and provide financial insights and analytics to inform strategic decision making.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Finance Manager, you will
- Lead strategic and financial planning process, including budget and headcount model, and manage effective communications and prioritization across the organization to enable and accelerate long term growth and sustainability of Webflow
- Own budget, forecast and actual variance process to provide monthly insights to budget owners
- Identify actionable insights in Webflow’s financial data and strategic levers to accelerate growth, and uncover key opportunities for business impact through rigorous, fact-based, and quantitative analysis
- Provide regular analysis and reporting in a clear, concise, and impactful way to our internal and external stakeholders to ensure key drivers, variances, issues, and required actions are deeply understood
- Measure business performance, proactively highlight risks, improve forecasts and opportunities, and design and implement actionable recommendations
- Identify and implement systems (FP&A tools, hiring plan, payroll forecast, workflow optimization, etc) and initiatives to improve processes, drive automation, and streamline deliverables to effectively scale operations with business growth.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Finance Manager if you:
- Have progressive finance or analytics experience in a fast-paced environment scaling high-growth businesses in the Technical industry, preferably at a SaaS focused business
- Are well-versed in data-driven decision making, complex financial modeling, ROI and scenario analysis with the ability to distill complex business information in a consumable way
- Have sufficient experience implementing corporate-wide processes and systems, managing cross-functional communications, identifying opportunities of efficiencies and creative solutions, driving automation to optimize operations in a scalable and repeatable way
- Have experience manipulating large datasets and proficiency or willingness to learn SQL and data visualization tools (eg. Tableau)
- Have a collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with positivity and solution orientation
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with competing deadlines, and re-prioritize demands as events change.
- Are a strategic thinker, self-starter, excellent communicator with strong intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, diligence, and a learning and growth mindset
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
We're empowering everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We offer a competitive salary and equity packages
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Finance Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.