This position is for a Program Finance Manager within Precision Fires - GMLRS. Must be experienced in day-to-day program finance responsibilities in order to manage a team of program finance analysts in daily activities to include: managing program business and financial performance from proposal and negotiations through contract execution and closeout; Earned Value management and reporting; Long Range Plan and Financial Forecasting (Orders, Sales, Profit, and Cash); Quarterly CSRs; Proposal development and negotiation strategy. This position will be expected to operate in a deputy business manager (BMIT) capacity.
This is a high visibility role and will interact with a variety of program and financial management personnel and executive leadership on a regular basis. Finance Manager must ensure alignment with company and program processes and procedures and proactively manage program execution with a financial and strategic mindset.
- Bachelor's degree
- Program Finance experience
- Ten (10) or more years of related experience OR eight (8) or more years with a Master's degree
- Program finance experience to include monthly and quarterly program financial status analysis; Orders, Sales, EBIT and Cash management; proposal and negotiation strategy; and program execution management and strategy
- Aptitude to facilitate results, self-starter attitude, process oriented, structured problem solver. Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Experience and ability to interface with senior and executive leadership
- Working knowledge of the Earned Value Management (EVM) Industry Standard ANSI / EIA 748-A. Considered an authority in financial analysis and EVMS.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex portfolio and challenging assignments
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of EFS (EAC, CSR Model, MDR)
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest:By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely:Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules:Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position:4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.