The position will be responsible for the financial management of multiple manufacturing locations (Twinsburg and others), working collaboratively with ISC and non-ISC functions to support these plants. In addition, this role will provide decision support to Plant Managers and the Director of Operations. The individual in this role will work closely with the entire leadership teams for these sites on matters related to financial analysis, issue identification, forecasting and internal controls. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of supporting business partners, strong financial acumen with a focus on productivity, and exemplary communication skills.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Financial ownership for manufacturing locations with a focus on providing business decision support while supporting FP&A processes and internal controls.
- Ensure predictability of financial results by driving an effective AOP and quarterly forecasting process
- Lead the monthly review and analysis of the plant operating results, monthly forecast, and all other ad-hoc analytical requirements. Communicate all essential monthly findings to the respective Plant Manager, Finance Manager, and Director of Operations in advance of the Monthly Performance Review (MPR).
- The Finance Manager will be responsible to review and analyze operating results, and through his/her understanding of the results and identified risks and opportunities, recommend actions to the respective plant leadership team to improve overall operational and financial performance.
- He/she will work with the respective plant leadership teams to identify, review, select and implement productivity opportunities and programs.
- Act as a liaison between the plant operations and the business units (BU). Provide the BU with information related to plant performance that may impact current/future BU costs and margins.
- Closely align with the Global Analytics & Insights (GAI) team and other plants to drive improved and standardized global processes.
- The Finance Manager will look beyond the P&L and provide insight to the plant leadership teams on how to optimize inventory levels and review capital investments.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support in establishing, maintaining and enforcing proper internal control policies and procedures
- Coordinate and monitor the remediation of all financial control issues identified by the Company’s internal and external auditors
- Work on any special projects as assigned by the ISC Leadership Team
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 8 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- Certification / License: MBA or CPA a plus
- Prior experience in analyzing, forecasting, and planning a P&L
- Exposure to finance function activities in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of US GAAP, reporting, corporate governance and other statutory requirements including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- 15% – 20% travel required
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.