The FP&A Manager will play a critical role in the preparation of annual budgets, reforecasts, business plans, and monthly/quarterly reporting requirements to drive insights and decision making. In this role, the FP&A Manager will work closely with partners across the broader Finance organization to compile timely and accurate reporting and comprehensive variance analysis of actual results vs budget, reforecast and prior year results.
- Prepare and maintain corporate dashboards that highlight key financial and operational metrics
- Manage compilation of key elements of financial planning, closing, and reporting processes across all domestic and international business segments
- Own the P&L consolidation for management/internal reporting – responsible for making monthly updates to key internal reporting outputs in Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsible for trend and variance analysis
- Oversee the preparation of materials for weekly financial reporting to Executive Leadership Team including opportunities and risks to forecast
- Help to develop and standardize Board of Directors-level reports and presentations for lenders and investors
- Participate in special projects to improve reporting, analytical tools and internal processes to enhance management decision process
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years work experience across Financial and Accounting responsibilities
- 4+ years FP&A focused CPG experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines
- Excellent financial planning and analytical skills
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Advanced MS Excel/Power Point skills required
- Familiarity with financial planning and ERP software, i.e. SAP preferred
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce yogurt, oatmilk, dairy- and plant-based creamers, ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks. Chobani yogurt is America's No.1 yogurt brand, and it’s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Compensation Range: $104,000.00 - $156,000.00, plus bonus.