Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will be the manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of a country, category, Supply Chain or FP&A. You will support the Director in data collection to prepare business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution and support delivery of overall objectives and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting. You may also have a direct report or manage third party providers resources.
How you will contribute
- Manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Strategic Plan and Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will own data collection and verify data integrity
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Assist the Director and the business prepare critical financial data and insight that enable perspectives for business strategies and decisions
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of Finance peers and drive our Finance talent agenda within the organization, with a focus on local FP&A pipeline
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including experience with business partnering and communication skills across a large regional or local public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to identify/execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
The qualified candidate will manage forecast process including monthly/quarterly updates and annual / strategic plans. Must understand monthly/quarterly actuals and key drivers of past performance. Will perform insightful analysis around EVA (pricing, mix, PNOC, cost rate), establish and maintain KPI’s / scorecard for business, ensure consistency in financial reporting across categories and work on key financial projects that drive value across Region including but not limited to SKU rationalization agenda, partnering in driving WASTE agenda, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required, MBA preferred
- 8 or more years of Finance experience is required
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience preferred
- Strong technical skills required (i.e. Excel)
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills