Owns and co-pilots Logistics to enable Productivity, Cash delivery. Close business partnering to VP Logistics and his team. Provides Financial leadership in ensuring cost to serve at right cost and resources. Masters continuous improvement mindset and skillset.
A. Logistics Finance Leadership
- Leads Financial planning process for all Americas DCs and Transportation
- Optimize management and control of Logistics costs
- Implement DTC Cost to Serve tracker
- Accompany on improving Fixed Costs and Capex utilization
- Identifies opportunities to optimize current model and sources of future growth
- Ensures consistency and strategy alignment with others Supply Chain Finance streams.
B. Transformation Agenda
- Leads Transformation of controlling on Cost to Serve
Knowledge & Experience
- Sound business judgment and high business acumen.
- Successfully applied valuation skills and deep understanding of returns’ drivers.
- Blend of finesse in aligning multiple stakeholders.
- Skilled in change management and communication throughout
- Astute in project execution as evidenced by implementation results
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with multiple challenges at the same time
- Track record in developing and coaching talent in his/her organization
- Ability to understand big picture/concept and detail
- Excellent in Financial management
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Strategist as an operator mindset
- Proficient in Organization design and team development
- Big data Analytics
- Capacity to energize teams to go beyond boundaries
- Degree in Finance or any other related science.