Field Sales Manager
Milo’s Tea Company is one of the fastest growing beverage companies in the US. Our culture and operations are built on the belief that we can make a difference in the world. That’s why we put People First and strive to continually reduce our environmental impact on the planet. We leverage our world class operations and decades-long distribution partnerships to grow the footprint of our core products and create new, innovative beverage products.
- We are the #1 and fastest growing brand in the Refrigerated Tea Category in the nation.
- Our core mission is that we put people and the planet first and by doing this, it will be good for our business.
- We are committed to unlocking the personal genius of every associate and have a strong focus on growth and learning.
- Our Company is women-led (our Executive Team is 57% female) and strongly committed to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
- We are committed to annual charitable giving by delivering upon our 1% profit pledge.
- We are Platinum Certified in Zero Waste Manufacturing; recycling, reducing, and reusing 95% of waste at all facilities.
Being a part of the Milo’s TEAm, you’ll get to collaborate with a group of passionate and high-performing people, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work and feels good about the work they’re doing.
And as a "People First" company, Milo’s is committed to the success and well-being of our associates, customers, and fans, no matter their gender, race or creed. Some of the great things offered that reflect our commitment include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities for various roles
- 100% employer paid medical premium for our associates and their families
- Free Mental Health, Financial Wellness, and Legal Counseling benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Continuous learning opportunities through various platforms and resources
- A robust parental leave program
- Care Relief Fund to help Associates in need
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer time
The Field Sales Representative builds the Milo’s brand throughout the assigned territory through daily engagement with retailers, Key Decision Makers, and consumers. Improving the retail placement and treatment of our products within current retailers, as well as expanding the brand to new ones. They develop business plans specific to their territories and build internal and external alignment. They implement their strategy with cross-functional teamwork and communication. They partner with retailers to profitably grow sales within the assigned territory.
- Travel as needed (approximately 50% - 75% overnight) throughout assigned territory to visit existing and prospective customers to grow sales in all channels.
- Work closely with immediate supervisor for direction and planning of efforts to drive sales through consumer events and retail sales opportunities. Utilize any opportunity to inform and educate consumers about our products and the Milo’s Difference.
- Effectively work in person and via electronic communications with store managers and KDMs to maximize sales opportunities.
- Drive sales by assisting customers with proper product rotation, ordering, delivery, and creative merchandising ideas.
- Organize in-store sampling of product, confirming sufficient product is in stores before, during and after demo.
- Execute events to grow brand awareness and sales as requested or needed; may require overnight stay and weekend work.
- Review and analyze key sales and market reports weekly to uncover specific opportunities and develop an action plan to be implemented.
- Know and communicate detailed information about products, company, and category to be a category expert.
- Uphold and participate in all Corporate Responsibility programming including recycling, social advocacy and MMAD volunteering opportunities.
- Invest in and is an example of Milo’s Responsibility commitment which includes environmental, social, and corporate governance components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All applicants must have either an Associate’s (A.A.) or Bachelor’s (B.A.) degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent, or minimum of one to three years’ experience in sales and marketing. Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable.
- Candidates must reside within 30 miles of Pensacola, FL.
- Experience in Food and Beverage Industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and a working knowledge of Social media web platforms is required.
- Valid Driver's license. Must provide certificates of insurance indicating personal auto liability limits of $50,000 per accident. Must have sufficient driving record to be covered under our company automobile insurance and to comply with Milo’s Vehicle Safety program.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to drive for extended periods of time.
- Will be required to stand, walk, stoop or kneel for continuous hours at a time.
- Will be exposed to various temperatures, including extreme cold.