Field Operations Analyst
CiscoNorth Carolina, US2 months ago
What You'll Do
As a Field Operations Analyst, within the Americas Client Experience Services Regional Operations team, you will support the sales organization in all aspects of account set up, goaling, and compensation. In this role you will leverage creative problem-solving capabilities through close alignment with your partners/stakeholders.
In this role, you are a crucial subject matter expert and act as an intermediary for sales escalations. Crucial areas of focus include:
- Define organizational sales structure and territories
- Legal Dun and Bradstreet Account structure set up and validation
- Territory compensation and go-to-market strategy
- Quota initiatives, policies and guidelines
- Guidance to field & Ops management specific to sales crediting and compensation
- You will be expected to expand your areas of business acumen within the Client Experience Services organization, by way of networking and trusted business partnership building.
In this role expect to monitor and ensure corporate and local business rules and requirements are met within service categories, perform root cause analysis, and leverage creative thinking to develop balanced solutions. A foundational function of this role will require operational oversight in support of fiscal New Year readiness, ensuring that all aspects of sales’ goals and requirements are accurately set up and actionable. To achieve this, you will partner with a variety of teams in support of launching the new fiscal period for the field. You will understand the processes, systems, dependencies, and downstream impacts of fiscal year lifecycle readiness, and understand key partners’ objectives.
Conflict management expertise in support of handling heightened disputes within your aligned stakeholder organization will be critical. In addition, the ability to learn, understand and apply policy to situations will be critical in diffusing and handling arbitration inquiries.
Who You'll Work With:
You will support theater-level direct sales organization stakeholders of various leadership levels (Executive, Financial and Field/Territory Management).
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience or 6 years in client facing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Project management/coordination experience (ideal, but not required)
- Self-starter who is an independent worker
- Strong influencing skills
- Leveraging data to provide insights and guidance in support of stated organizational objectives
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!