Field Marketing Manager
This position provides leadership to ensure effective implementation of regional and national marketing initiatives to increase demand for new and used Volvo vehicles and drive revenue.
- Manages a team of (3) Retailer Performance & Excellence Managers who support our retailers by helping them to improve various aspects of their sales operations
- Oversees vehicle marketing activities on a region-wide basis
- Leads regional implementations of national marketing initiatives and regional programs and process improvements, including coordination of new car launches.
- SME for the region on digital processes and marketing
- Sets and tracks digital KPIs within region to help achieve sales goals
- Manages regional retailer ad groups including budgets, meetings and communications with retailers, regional team, and vendor partners.
- Analyzes retailer marketing plans to identify trends and opportunities
- Coordinates periodic marketing meetings promoting best marketing practices
- Coordinates marketing events and social media events
- Visits retailers to assist in marketing analysis and recommendations as needed
- Works with customer service and certified pre-owned teams to ensure that retailers are utilizing available marketing
- Understands retail customer journey and experience, and opportunities to drive business.
- Control and account for marketing budgets including regional opportunity and tactical marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Minimum 7 years automotive sales and marketing experience, retail automotive experience a plus
- Two or more years of leadership experience, involving significant influence of people, and including fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge of automotive marketing policies, customer service practices, and sales management
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Office suite
- Ability to present in front of large audiences
- Works collaboratively across all departments and levels of the organization
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.