Field Marketing Manager
DaBella is growing at an unbelievable rate, and we are seeking Canvass Managers to join our award-winning team now. Dive into a new career with no experience necessary! We will train you to be the absolute best.
Are you a competitive, optimistic leader? Focused on winning, and comfortable in uncharted territory? Do you thrive in a team-oriented and money-motivated environment?
DaBella is looking for confident, charismatic risk-takers like you to lead our marketing team to victory!
Build your career from the ground floor of America’s #1 roofing company!
What we offer:
- Ongoing individual training
- Company-provided vehicle to go to and from your field assignments- Fuel cards are provided for company use only.
- Competitive base pay and uncapped daily bonuses- We don’t put a lid on your income!
- Substantial opportunities for advancement into direct sales, management, and Leadership positions.
- Complete a paid one-week basic management course.
- Hire, train, and develop your very own team of entry-level marketing representatives. Build your bench!
- Walking outdoors daily to schedule free in-home estimates with homeowners to meet with one of our experienced Sales Representatives- Enjoy the fresh air!
- MUST BE ABLE TO OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE
Compensation – Base salary plus 2 types of bonus opportunities!
- $75.00 for two issued leads.
- $50.00 per issued lead for leads 3 -4.
- $75.00 per issued lead after 5 issued leads.
- $2000 after $240,000 in net team sales.
- $3000 after $440,000 in net team sales.
- $5000 after $640,000 in net team sales.
- Minimum $750 monthly bonus for 100 net issued leads.
Average first-year earnings of $60,000 - $80,000, top performers earn over $100k.
Employees and their families are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, disability, accident, and basic life insurance. Employees can also enroll in our company's 401k plan. Each DaBella employee receives 80 hours of Paid Time Off annually, and 6 paid holidays during a calendar year. Individuals will also have access to the Employee Assistance Program and Pet Insurance!
Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Previous marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Previous leadership/management experience preferred but not required.
DaBella was founded in 2011 and is one of America’s fastest-growing home improvement companies specializing in roofing, siding, windows, and more. We are experiencing explosive growth and currently have 42 locations in 17 different states! Come join our incredible team and let us show you success.