The Field Manager reports to the Sr. Franchise Manager and is responsible for overseeing the Tweed franchise business, in Ontario. The role of the field team is to ensure that each of our franchise stores provide best in class operations and guest experience while maintaining brand standards across all Ontario locations. The Field Manager will be a key member of the retail team, helping to drive store performance through ongoing coaching and support to the franchise store teams and ongoing support to our development partners. This position will leverage monthly store visits to ensure that the brand vision, values and objectives are translated successfully to our guests, while building and rolling out strategic programs to support store growth.
The successful candidate is an excellent relationship builder. They have strong communication skills and are able to navigate complex organizations and relationships. They are detail and action oriented, with the ability to quickly identify trends and influence change.
- Responsible for delivering a monthly insight review deck and recommended strategies to improve store performance through the review of store performance audits and ongoing partner engagement
- Addressing non-compliance with brand standards
- Actively seek partner feedback to deliver back to internal teams for ongoing process improvement
- Supports fast paced NSO workback and associated tasks
- Identify trends to determine system improvement and implement change
- Driving the implementation of new system standards through hands on support
- Ensuring the successful implementation of retail marketing campaigns and delivering key insights for future growth and optimization
- Motivate partners by maintaining and embodying company culture
- Responding to queries (phone, email and in-person) from licensees and development partners on operational and compliance related items
- Building relationships and communication channels between the various stakeholder groups including:
- Retail organization
- Franchise Operations
- CGC Sales Team
- Franchise Committee
- Understanding the interdependencies across the wider organization of distinct stakeholder goals
- Working with development partner teams to support the execution of defined KPIs, metrics, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Visit stores on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited 4-year University (MBA preferred but not required)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a leadership role focusing on store operations and franchise management
- Demonstrated experience leading transformational activities within a service operations environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and thrive in that environment
- Knowledge of lean / six-sigma or similar methodologies would be considered beneficial
- Ability to drive a vehicle, as this role is primarily in field
- This is a full-time role based out of Toronto, ON or Kanata, ON.
- We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
- Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
- Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.