The Facility Director is responsible for all operational activities within the facility. More specifically, this position is directly responsible for all Cultivation, Processing, Laboratory, Extraction, Packaging, Order Fulfillment, Engineering, Maintenance, Materials Management, and Logistics at the site.
The Facility Director ensures standardization of all departments to the corporate center of excellence (COE) initiatives, drives consistent delivery of finished products for our customers through key metrics such as schedule adherence and cycle time, and promotes a culture of continuous improvement where employees and staff are empowered to elicit changes improving the company’s bottom line.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Accountable for P&L performance for the facility.
- Improves efficiency of operations by driving key KPIs cross-functionally such as:
- Schedule Adherence
- Cycle Time
- % Yield across the different departments
- Dispensary Acceptance Rate
- Inventory Days on Hand (DOH)
- Lead operational management teams by making data driven decisions that maximize Cresco’s shareholder value through support of financial latest estimates (LE), ensuring compliance to the corporate COE initiatives, and driving cross-departmental efficiencies
- Partners with corporate counterparts in Quality, Security, Safety, HR, and Compliance to ensure facilities are maintained to state regulatory, OSHA, and Cresco quality and HR standards
- Evaluates and implements new strategies to improve the efficiencies between Operations/Supply Chain, Sales, IT, Accounting and HR
- Manages the overall welfare of the team through training, coaching, and leading by example
- Address company policy violations and work in conjunction with HR and direct managers to administer disciplinary action
- Approve/deny internal costs and reimbursements; i.e. employee engagement and development, lunches, etc.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to train employees on new technology/industry trends
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Business Management, or related field; Master's degree, a plus
- 5-7 years in Operations Management with experience running large cross-functional organizations with production totaling over $100MM annually
- Project management experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and
- Experience managing unionized facilities, a plus
- Demonstrated experience in a warehouse setting, production line environment, GMP/SQF/OSHA/ISO preferred; cannabis industry experience a plus
- Experience leading an organization in a highly regulated environment
- Effective solutions-based attitude and team-focused management style
- Strong ability to multitask and work through constant interruption in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in all Office Suites (Google, Microsoft Office) and ability to learn seed-to-sale tracking system
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.