Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The Facilities Coordinator will be on site to provide administrative support the Facilities & Maintenance department managers and staff. This role is critical to support the Facilities and Maintenance department maintain stocked inventory and equipment asset tagging in the CMMS.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (a Joint Venture with Cookies) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities & Maintenance department
- Support the Facilities office daily office operations, and provide facilities administrative services to the local site leadership
- Responsible for ordering parts, consumable materials and asset equipment tagging in the CMMS
- Complete site equipment audits to ensure equipment is located and labeled correctly in the CMMS
- Provide administrative support by processing invoices and PO’s for Facilities and Maintenance needs
- Responsible for receiving shipments from the shipping and receiving department including for sorting and cataloging delivered shipments
- Request approvals to process invoices and catalog them in the CMMS and completing accounting tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Complete inventory audits for parts and consumable items to prevent out of stock inventory
- Process invoices, source parts and support the team with parts inventory audits and asset tagging in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- 1-3- years of demonstrated work experience
- Proficiency in Computerized Maintenance Management System’s (CMMS)
- Extensive experience in building and equipment maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing equipment and associated parts
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Prior experience in the Cannabis Industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Exposure to moderate heat and humidity
- Must be able to sit, stand and do repetitive actions with your hands for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
- Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
- Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
- Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.