We are an innovative, fully-vertical cannabis company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards within the cannabis industry. With a focus on consumer education and staff training, we are working to change the perceptions of cannabis. From the thoughtfully curated collection of products down to the modern, strategic layouts of each location, every detail is designed with the customer experience in mind. We believe that each and every customer deserves to be treated with compassion backed with expertise and appreciation.
- People-Centric: Our most important asset is our people. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that promotes engagement, teamwork, and the continued opportunity for development through the empowerment of our people.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard by providing our customers with carefully curated products and high-performing, knowledgeable team members to ensure a quality experience with every interaction.
- Communication: By being transparent and treating everyone with respect, we can focus on what really matters to us as a company: our team and our customers.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our work and honor our commitments. We are proud of our accomplishments and recognize our failures by reinforcing the “we” in our efforts and removing the “they”.
- Growth: We believe in cultivating growth in all that we do, from the growth of our business to the personal and professional growth and enrichment of our teams.
- Summary of Job Duties: The Laboratory Extraction Technician will be assisting in the safe handling of biomass, and maintenance of extraction materials, equipment & Distillate. Extractor Technicians must be able to safely operate and maintain crude oils refinement materials & equipment and will report directly to the extraction Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for pre- & post-production of cannabis while complying with all state and local laws.
- Comply with GMP processes and procedures to ensure consistency & efficacy.
- Operate post-processing & cannabis preparations equipment.
- Maintain all records in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Ability to follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures), and lead by example.
- Be accountable for the performance management, leadership development, and processes for the manufacturing team.
- Supports long-term resourcing plans related to production to effectively meet business needs.
- Establish and promote a continuous improvement environment within the team and ensure the application of lean principles.
- Ensure all environmental health and safety requirements are met.
- Maintain compliance with training expectations as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical demands
- Will frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, taste and smell.
- Will occasionally sit and occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
- Must use both hands for rapid mental muscular coordination, simultaneously.
- Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently.
- Must be able to push/pull/lift with arms below waist/at shoulder/above shoulder level up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must lift with arms up to floor to waist, waist to shoulder 50
- Must be able to constantly stand/stoop/walk/bend, up to 12 hrs.
- Ability to strenuous flex/grip with wrist/hands frequently (15 flexion/minute).
- Use of keyboard and mouse
- Work environment
- May work near moving mechanical parts.
- One plus years of extraction production
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Must be able to work a fulltime schedule and overtime as needed
- Candidate must have strong analytical, mechanical, written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Must have an ability, and be willing to meet department goals.
- Communicate effectively & work well with others in a team environment.
- Must possess acute problem-solving skills coupled with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be highly motivated, detail oriented and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent research and data organization skills.
- Education, or experience in the refinement, separation extraction, isolation, distillation and/or fractionation of various compounds of cannabis required.
- Minimum 1 year of laboratory experience preferred.
- Upon job offer, candidate must successfully pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule; potentially weekends and certain holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending, ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Able to stand on their feet for at least 8 hours a day with constant movement. Repetitive hand motion, moving heavy equipment.
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and impeccable personal hygiene Required to work with hazardous chemicals and to wear appropriate clothing.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Experienced in Manufacturing, and Continuous Improvement.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
StateHouse provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
StateHouse complies with federal and state disability laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.