External Comms & Social Media Manager
Lionbridge is actively seeking a passionate communicator and storyteller who will be responsible for promoting Lionbridge's mission, values, and purpose across a range of social media and external communications channels. You will partner with stakeholders in diverse roles, business units, and geographies to craft compelling communications campaigns that advance Lionbridge's organizational goals and resonate with target audiences.
The right candidate will be curious, intuitive, detail oriented, and equipped with the leadership skills to take Lionbridge's global social media and external communications strategy to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team in a fast-paced environment and play an essential role in Lionbridge's next phase of innovation and growth.
What You Will Do
- Propose, craft, and execute social media and external communications campaigns in partnership with the Content, Brand, and Digital Marketing teams
- Oversee all aspects of Lionbridge's social media presence, including: managing master brand social media properties, coordinating creation of graphic elements, composing and publishing posts, driving and tracking engagement, and conducting social listening
- Champion social media governance across the company and drive internal engagement and awareness of external communications activities
- Compose press releases, manage distribution, and track media mentions
- Cultivate relationships with industry media contacts to secure earned media opportunities and collaborate with internal stakeholders to craft messaging and content
- Work towards leading a small team of junior and in-country resources, either by direct report or matrixed dotted line, as the scope of the role and team expands
- Support Communications Team with internal communications, crisis communications, and employee/community engagement campaigns as needed
To Be Successful You Will Have
- 3-5 years of social media and communications experience within a B2B environment
- Excellent copywriting skills with a keen sense for brand voice and a knack for generating engaging content for a range of audiences
- Knowledge of technologies and trends in social media, communications, and digital marketing in order to propose and implement new ideas that will advance company goals
- Experience leading, mentoring, and/or overseeing others in the communications or creative spaces, with the ability to drive results as a team
- Passion for building collaborative relationships with colleagues, senior leaders, industry influencers, and external partners around the world
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business administration, communications, or similar field
What You Can Expect
- To work for the world's #1 globalization company, a Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplace®, and a Forbes "America's Best Large Employers," "Best Employers for Diversity," and "Best Employers for Women"
- To join a Stevie Awards, Communicator Awards, and Davey Awards-winning Marketing and Communications team
- To be part of a team as passionate and collaborative as you are
- The opportunity to put your vision, ideas, and best practices into production
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, MA, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.