Experiential Marketing Manager
Brainrider is a marketing and creative agency with teams in Menlo Park/San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with ambitious marketers, in-house creative teams, and internal agencies to do more, by filling capability and capacity gaps and enabling them to execute their marketing and creative at scale.
We believe collaboration is at its best when we feel at home, so we work as a team — plain and simple. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients, or pushing the gas to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with adaptability, optimism, and teamwork. When you join us, you may be pleasantly surprised to find yourself surrounded by smart, genuinely down-to-earth and inclusive people who want to grow with you.
Are you our next team member?
Brainrider is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion to join our client-embedded team, working closely with the Media Partnerships Marketing Team. This role requires the ability to collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders to provide marketing execution support for our client’s Content Creators Experience initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is a tenacious marketer and strategic thinker who has a strong background in experiential marketing with the ability to help consumers understand and experience brands. The role will focus on developing marketing initiatives for the Latinx/Hispanic creator audience. You have a demonstrated track record of delivering on detailed project objectives that deliver business results. This role requires the ability to collaborate, support a team, and manage multiple projects at once. You should be able to support the project execution but not lose sight of the big picture.
An in-depth understanding of Diversity & Inclusion initiatives is key to supporting our client’s Content Creators. This includes an awareness of the traits and characteristics that make people unique and the desire to model behavior and social norms that make people feel welcome. The ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment motivates and inspires you.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and the ecosystem of Content Creators on social media
- Support the Media Partnerships Marketing Team goal to assist Content Creators by supporting internal initiatives and driving them to completion
- Deep passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the social media space
- Ability to work autonomously, with strong project management skills to plan, track, and launch initiatives
- Create and produce presentations based on meetings with speakers and other subject matter experts
- Activate and own the production of events focusing on in-person and virtual attendance interactions and educational programming
- Create marketing assets such as invitations, pre- and post-surveys, content plans, and schedules
- Responsible for supporting the onboarding of third-party marketing agencies, inclusive of creating SOW’s and purchase orders
- Manage communications with third-party agencies. Create briefs, track deliverables, and monitor scope
- Oversee the development of recap decks and internal comms announcements
- Responsible for updating internal notes and trackers for cross-functional teams and department meetings
What You’ll Bring
- 5-7 years of experience, including experience with tech companies (preferred)
- Experiential marketing experience required
- Spanish/English bilingual proficiency preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Up to date with digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Understanding of culture, trends, and opportunities for societal impact
This is a full-time embedded position working 100% with our client. This position is remote until further notice, following COVID-19 recommended SIP guidelines.
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, work from home (WFH) support and set-up assistance, 401K options, and a wide variety of other great perks!
The fine print:
- Please include current resume and cover letter —we would like to learn more about you and your experience
- Candidates selected for next steps will be contacted
- You can learn more about working with us at Brainrider Careers
Brainrider is a place where everyone can do their best work and be themselves. We work as a team, plain and simple. We respect and value the unique characteristics, skills, and experiences of everyone, and support and champion each other to be the best we can be — for ourselves, our team, and our clients. We recognize that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to better ideas, better solutions, and better results. And we’re here for that — and for you. We #ridetogether.
Brainrider supports Neurodiverse professionals – if you would like to apply using our neurodiverse hiring process, please contact us at BRND@brainrider.com.
Relocation and sponsorship are not provided.