The Experience Supervisor is a store leader responsible for inspiring employees to deliver Best Buy's customer promise. They ensure employees are deployed efficiently and deliver a great customer experience. The Experience Supervisor also manages employee experience, development, and performance management. This role analyzes performance indicators against business strategies and leads their team to facilitate growth or improve results.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Creates and sustains positive customer and employee experiences.
- Drives localized customer and employee strategies and shares trends with the Store Experience Manager.
- Identifies opportunities in their store to improve the customer and employee experience.
- Leads efforts to maximize or course-correct results.
- One year of leadership experience
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- One year of consumer electronics industry experience
- Prior experience setting retail sales goals