Executive Vice President, Product
Otter Products is currently recruiting for an Executive Vice President, Product to join our leadership team in Fort Collins, CO.
The Executive Vice President, Product will be a part of the Otter Products leadership team and will head the strategic planning and development across all of Otter Products Product Categories. This servant leader will lead the Vice Presidents and Sr. Vice Presidents over the following Product Categories; Mobile Cases, Mobile Screen Protection, Mobile Power, Mobile Gaming, Promotions and Licensing, Global Customers, and Liviri. This role will be responsible for the strategy and P&L across all categories. The EVP, Product will model servant leadership and hold team members accountable to these principles and our core values.
- Act as a strategic servant leader for all Vice Presidents and Sr. Vice Presidents of our Product Categories. Setting clear expectations and articulating the strategy for each Product Category.
- Partner with the Executive Leadership Team and Otter Products Board to align Product Category strategies for company profitability and growth.
- Formulate and execute large-scale and long-term strategic plan across all Product Categories, ensuring long lasting profitability.
- Responsible for setting and executing Product Category goals that align with business growth plans that drive revenue and profitability.
- Responsible for maximizing the right balance of operational success and innovation initiatives for overall short-term and long-term company profitability.
- Plan strategically across all categories, prioritizing and adapting each category to optimize the success of each category and overall business objectives.
- Function as a central resource for the organization as products move through each Product Category. Overseeing the product life cycle across all categories from initial concept to product launch to EOL.
- Identify new market and product opportunities ensuring new product line success through partnering with Innovation, Product Management, Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Sales, and Marketing.
- Work hand in hand with the Chief Operating Officer to align on the operational strategy and deliver operational excellence for each Product Category.
- Partner with functional Vice Presidents to ensure resources are adequately supporting each Product Category.
- Assess the external competitive landscape and the industry dynamics that are pertinent to each Product Category and develop strategic plans in response.
- Responsible for P&L for all Product Categories.
- Work with Finance and Sales to create sales projections and set goals for each Product Category.
- Demonstrate a passion for financial leadership by acquiring technical knowledge and strong financial acumen.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by being an active leader in all safety program initiatives.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA Preferred.
- A minimum of fifteen years of broad business experience including product management, operations, and P&L ownership.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a people leadership role required.
Otter Products, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For US Based Roles Only - Compensation Range Minimum
For US Based Roles Only - Compensation Range Maximum
Additional Total Rewards
VP Level - VP and above benefits (no accrual PTO policy), VP Level - VP Growth Incentive Plan, Benefits Eligible - Full Time- check out otterproducts.com/careers/why for more info, Sign on bonus may be considered, if applicable, for relocation