Executive Talent Acquisition Specialist
This role delivers recruitment activities for the supported population, engaging with People Managers to understand their requirements and driving the end-to-end recruitment process. The TA Advisor partners with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide an excellent candidate and People Manager experience. Specialized expertise in local market knowledge, most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process; As part of a BU Squad liaises with BU TA Lead and BU People Experience Lead to ensure recruitment service delivery is in line with overall Employee Lifecycle practices within the BU.
How you will contribute
- Provide specialist technical expertise to lead both proactive and reactive Recruitment activities in accordance with MDLZ policies, standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with the People Manager and People Lead providing market insights and accountable for candidate experience, including tracking, assessment, feedback and offer (for externals) and assists with internal offers as needed
- Work with People Managers to establish business requirements and to determine applicant requirements, leads and coaches managers throughout process to drive identification, selection and landing of best talent
- Work with TA Coordinator to deliver the end-to-end recruitment process for candidates
- Source the best candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels- owning the creation and execution of a sourcing strategy to generate both active and passive talent for current and future vacancies
- Act as a candidate relationship manager during hiring processes for immediate needs while proactively building talent pools for future hiring needs and provide high-touch support for key Recruitment moments that matter to candidates and hiring
- Collaborate with BU Talent Acquisition Lead an/or TA Lead to understand and implement processes, drive continuous improvement and provide quality service. Drives operational efficiency with a focus on continuous improvement, candidate and hiring manager experience and meeting SLAs. Support BU TA Lead and/or TA Lead with candidate and hiring manager satisfaction monitoring and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in talent acquisition processes and channels with dedicated and specialised expertise in sourcing , assessment, matching, selling and closing capabilities
- Expertise in local market knowledge, the most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for results & customer service orientation
- Strong project and vendor management skills, ability to lead complex projects and pro-actively manage work and drive continuous improvement
The Global Executive TA team was established in 2018 to create a global focus and structure to executive hiring in Mondelez. We are focused on securing Mondelez a talent pipeline for today and tomorrow, enabling top tier performance and a great place to work, while enhancing our employer reputation.
Forming part of this team, the role partners on end-to-end executive search management for the Latin America region. The Executive Talent Acquisition Manager will provide high quality executive recruitment services (Vice President and above positions) to relevant People Leads and senior leaders in Latin America, and in North America as needed.
Experience in executive search is required, either from an executive search firm or in-house.
Fluent spoken and written Spanish and English required; Portuguese experience is a plus.
Position can be based in Mexico City, São Paulo, or Chicago.