Executive Director - Project Management Office
Our client - a leading provider of retail hardware and software solutions - is seeking a Program Office Leader to join their Americas Group Services team. The Program Office Leader is an executive position requiring at least 15 years of experience in delivering program management solutions for software development solutions. This experience is with software product companies and / or with systems integration firms where implementation of complex, multi-stream programs is core. Experience in the active participation and managing the execution of Professional, Installation, Maintenance, and / or Managed Services is also highly desirable. Exceptional leadership, organization, self-starting, and communications skills are required.
- Implement and administer end-to-end project and program governance across multiple delivery streams ensuring high quality delivery including exceptional client and employee satisfaction, and meeting or exceeding financial measures, and other measures consistent with TGCS requirements.
- • Establish / update delivery and reporting standards, establishment and management of key performance indicators ("KPIs"), and other management practices and processes in alignment with TGCS' strategic goals and objectives, including integration with the annual planning and budgeting processes
- Accountable for organization-wide education of PMO policies, procedures, standards and consistent application across the entire portfolio of projects; engages regularly with all levels of leadership on strategy delivery and portfolio governance performance
- Provide hands-on leadership and guidance to the PMO team for the effective and timely execution of projects, inclusive of governance for the portfolios and programs and the Resource Management Office (RMO)
- Supervise and lead a team of Program/Project Managers and support staff, fostering career growth and making TGCS a great place to work; responsible for controlling, directing, and developing multiple projects at once and championing alignment to the applicable strategies and adherence to them
- Drive and facilitate progress of shared assignments/projects for large scale projects, processes or programs across departments; drive and oversee optimization of performance, quality and cost of the delivery function by defining and implementing proper resourcing, utilization, increasing automation and process efficiency
- Manage an effective team dedicated to fulfilling the organization's mission through highly successful program implementation, team engagement and continuous improvement; act as a point of escalation and leverage the Services organization's senior leadership team to bring programs and projects back on track by bringing focus, resources, funding or other dependencies in alignment with project delivery and the interests of the company
- Leverage an enterprise platform as the central repository for demand, resource management, status reporting and issues management; create processes to support the technology and act as a sponsor for further tool implementation
Project management, Strategy, Agile, Implementation, Digital, Stakeholder management, Aws services, Application integration
Top Skills Details:
Project management,Strategy,Agile,Implementation,Digital,Stakeholder management,Aws services,Application integration
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Please see above.