Executive Creative Director
The Executive Creative Director will lead, shape and inspire the internal creative team to elevate the creative assets across all touchpoints to create desire and engagement amongst prospective and existing riders.
- Evolve the brand look & feel and sharpen the brand voice
- Be accountable for leading the standards and consistency of Brand identity and voice across all engagement channels.
- Direct the ideation, presentation and execution of all marketing and advertising
- Curate creative concepts that are integrated across all rider touch-points, including digital, in studio and experiential.
- Be a highly-collaborative leader in driving integration of our in-house creative team with ops, tech and marketing team leaders.
- Create an environment that is conducive to breakthrough creative work, including hiring a diverse team, creating space for creativity and representing the team and their interests in leadership meetings.
- 15+ years of experience, with experience at the Group Creative Director level or higher, in a creative digitally-led agency or in-house creative team.
- Experience leading teams in the creation and launch of highly-successful integrated marketing campaigns across multiple media touch-points, with social media being a core channel.
- Well versed in data and analytics as a core part of briefing, concept development and optimization of creative when it’s in market.
- Expertise in storytelling and content marketing that is activated and coordinated across channels both online and offline.
- Experienced in developing PR worthy brand moments that infuse creativity, PR, influencer and paid media to deliver business results.
- Have deep experience in creating digital assets at all budget levels – low, medium and
- Strong communication skills and are able to work collaboratively both across channels and departments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities in order to manage day-to-day communications issues while setting and meeting strict deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Know how to get things done, and overcome obstacles while respecting other points of view and positions.
- Work well under pressure, flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-paced, complex environment.
- Passion for fitness, wellness and / or SoulCycle is a plus (but not a prerequisite).