The Clarks Americas team is looking for a contract Executive Coordinator to Provide comprehensive executive support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, as well as additional support to other US based executives as required. Consistently anticipates the needs of the executives, thinks critically, and offers solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Please note, this is a 5 month contract position starting in January 2024
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for preparing highly confidential documents including internal memos and external client correspondence.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed for the business as well as organize, update, and maintain confidential financial files.
- Responsible for coordinating extensive travel itineraries involving multiple parties.
- Manage sophisticated schedules and calendars, prioritizing inquiries and requests, while troubleshooting scheduling and other conflicts. Make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day schedules.
- Process needed executive invoices and expense reports.
- Support executives on key business projects including coordination of agendas, project plans, meeting sessions, post session notes, etc.
- Responsible for advising staff at all levels of the executive’s views on policies and issues, using judgment and discretion.
- Responsible for general administrative support to the department, representing executive when needed and working closely with direct reports of the executive to help them when necessary.
- Coordinate communications and meeting efforts with other senior level executives. Work closely with affiliated senior level executives and their assistants. Maintain a sense of issues taking place in the environment and keep executives updated, while anticipating their needs in advance of meetings, events, etc.
- Lead special company projects or initiatives.
- Support brand and company events organization and planning
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Proficient user of Microsoft office programs and Outlook
- 1-2 years of experience supporting senior levels executives
- A proven record of success working as EA at director level in a fast moving, quick changing environment.
- Writing skills (newsletters, email comms, etc)
- Organizational ability in the context of calendar management
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, Concur, SAP
- Digitally Savvy
- Organization skills
- Flexibility to adapt and respond in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to problem solve
- Proactive use of initiative
- Able to work well with others
- Confident and able to assert oneself at all levels of the business
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality at all times.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, has been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking: a combination of invention and craftsmanship that has remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In the Clarks archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations. From the original Clarks Desert Boot, first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950, to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognizable signature that makes it unmistakably Clarks.
This season, we’re proud to introduce the Clarks Collective: five incredible activists championing authentic social change. From mental health awareness and LGBTQ+ rights to greater racial equality, these trailblazers are committed to creating a brighter future for us all – bringing to life Clarks’ new global campaign, For the World Ahead. Through spotlighting their stories and supporting their chosen charities and initiatives, we’re ready to lead the way. After all, we’re originators, not imitators. It’s who we are, who we’ve always been. And to change the world of tomorrow, we’re doing things differently today.
Clarks International believes that the principle of equality of opportunity is fundamental to the company's operations. Our long held aim is to provide just and fair treatment for all employees. We will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, age, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.