Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Corporate Communications team is seeking an executive communications professional to elevate and amplify Adobe’s story to key audiences through C-level executive platforms. This individual will play a pivotal role in advancing Adobe’s corporate reputation and thought leadership by leading communications for Adobe’s General Counsel & Chief Trust Officer, as well as Adobe’s Legal, Security and Policy organization.
What you'll Do
- Lead executive communications and drive communications strategy, messaging development and content creation in key areas such as responsible AI development, legal, privacy, cybersecurity, and public policy advocacy.
- Collaborate with Adobe’s Public Affairs team to develop communications strategy and messaging for the Content Authenticity Initiative – an Adobe-led coalition working to combat misinformation.
- Leverage writing and creative storytelling skills to create external presentations, bylines, op-eds, media soundbites, and social media content
- Work closely with Adobe’s Policy and Government Relations team to drive messaging, content creation, and prep for executive engagement with global policymakers on key focus areas for Adobe.
- Support internal communications for Adobe’s General Counsel & Chief Trust Officer, including preparing messaging and slides for employee meetings and internal initiatives.
- Amplify Adobe corporate narratives by adapting them to the unique voice and perspective of Adobe’s General Counsel & Chief Trust Officer.
- Serve as program manager across key communications moments including events, conferences, internal meetings, news launches and more.
- Work collaboratively with Legal, Security, Policy and AI Ethics team leaders to understand subject matter areas and craft narratives for different engagements; work closely with Adobe’s Public Relations team to coordinate media engagement and strategy; Adobe’s Employee Communications team to drive internal communications, and Adobe’s design team to create visual stories
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of speech writing and executive communications experience in tech, government, legal or media field
- Excellent writer and storyteller with ability to simplify and emotively express complex narratives across consumer, enterprise, media, and policymakers audiences
- Background and interest in AI policy, legal, privacy, and cybersecurity topics
- Strong attention to detail and copyediting skills
- Understanding of multimedia, visual storytelling and modern communications platforms
- Executive presence and presentation skills
- Self-starter and highly collaborative
- Operational in nature, with a focus on committing to results
- Ability to take feedback, ability to quickly adapt content and work in fast-paced environments
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, legal, public affairs or a related field
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $97,100 -- $196,600 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.