Executive Communications Consultant
News Corp, a global media and information services company, is looking for an Executive Communications Manager to join our Transformation Change Management Team.
This role will be an integral member of the Transformation Change Management Team (CMT) and the Transformation Management Office (TMO). The Executive Communications Manager will be tasked with working with the Executive Communications Lead, CMT colleagues, functional transformation team members and business stakeholders to assist with the development and execution of executive communications for the transformation program’s executive / c-suite audiences. This includes collaborating with constituents on the collection of data and information, synthesis and translation of such into executive and business-friendly messaging and communication collateral.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record producing high-quality, crisp messaging and presentations for senior executives, working with highly confidential information, demonstrating an uncompromising eye for quality and have a highly adaptive approach to work based on priorities, business dynamics and leadership styles.
Contract: Full and part-time employment will be considered
Job Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Supports the Executive Communications Lead with developing, maintaining and executing the Executive Communications. Includes proactively managing timelines and coordinating with program teams to prepare for key executive communications and executive engagement.
- Collaborates with CMT to integrate executive communication activities and deliverables into the transformation program’s overall Communication Plan.
- Assists Executive Communications Lead in developing engaging communications for use across a wide variety of channels in support of the Global Head of Transformation: email, leadership discussions, in-person/digital town halls, intranet, video, etc.
- Ensures that all design and content is in line with both program and corporate communication guidelines.
- Coordinates among stakeholders to gain a solid understanding of transformation plans, progress, developments to be able to effectively prepare executive level visualizations of information and key messages.
- Assists with the CMT team projects, as needed and regularly collaborates with the CMT.
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 10+ years of business experience including experience with executive and organizational communications with internal audiences preferably as part of major change or transformation efforts.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience developing/implementing change management strategies would be an asset.
- Ability to clearly articulate and synthesize complex information for a variety of audiences.
- Possess good judgement and discretion when working with sensitive or confidential information.
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills for presentation creation; Proficiency in Excel and Word. G-Suite (Google slides, docs, sheets) preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Quickly adapts to changes in team priorities, is able to manage multiple priorities, and works under tight deadlines.
- Skilled in analytical techniques, practices and problem solving.
- Must effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and with a range of stakeholders.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets