Brock & Company, Inc. is the premier provider of contract food management to private and independent schools and corporations throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions. We aim to deliver outstanding quality food services exceeding our clients’ expectations every day. With an extensive array of clients, Brock has a formula for success that is simple. We focus on top quality products combined with people who have a passion for food and service. Brock provides a family-owned, corporate supported, financially sound organization that is committed to our clients and associates and is always striving for excellence.
Our product is dynamic: we welcome your input and creativity to help drive our business development process. We value your experience and ideas. You can influence the outcome, and we will give you the tools needed to be successful. Our progressive culinary programs have made significant improvements in the daily work lives of our customers and clients. Brock’s ongoing commitment to philanthropy improves our own lives. Just ask, and we will gladly share details of our social responsibility partners.
The Executive Chef is responsible for managing all food services at this location. This individual will supervise and manage the kitchen staff. This position is accountable for menu development, purchasing,, receiving, food production, customer service, catering, marketing and administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly prepare food and supervise employees in the preparation and service of food.
- Operate and supervise the facility in accordance with Brock & Company’s standards and client requests.
- Comprehend and comply with all company rules, procedures and policies with regard to operations, marketing, accounting, purchasing, human resources and payroll.
- Ensure that employees are trained, comprehend and comply with all rules, procedures and policies.
- Coach and counsel employees and encourage growth and development.
- Culinary and/or Hospitality Management degree preferred/ServSafe certification required
- 7+ years experience as an Executive Chef/Chef Manager/Cater Chef
- ServSafe certification required
- Must possess strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer Background Check Required Benefits Eligible