The Executive Assistant plays an important role in supporting the day-to-day needs of the Sales Director of Strategic Partnerships. The individual in this position serves as their right-hand person and proactively looks for ways to take things off their plate and own them. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills and interpersonal communication competencies along with previous experience supporting leaders.
(Must reside in California. We will not relocate a candidate.)
- You take pride in being extremely organized, detail-oriented, and adept at accurately managing multiple on-going tasks
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You are comfortable and adept with technology, navigating an assortment software programs with minimal instruction
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills which enable you to connect effectively with a variety of individuals including peers, leadership, retail partners, etc.
- You are a go-getter who thrives on accomplishment and getting things done without needing reminders from management
- You have a growth mindset with a passion for continuous improvement
- Provide day-to-day overall administrative support and project management
- Manage communication, including preparing correspondence, reports, reviewing and summarizing mail and documents, etc.
- Assist with various sales admin items as directed, including, but not limited to:
- Sales orders in ERP systems
- Accounts Receivable inquiries and follow-up
- Customer service support such as order updates, payment reminders, and/or to answer questions
- Manage and maintain sales databases in ERP
- Complete spreadsheets to track data and/or inventory
- Interpret and analyze data from a variety of sources; create reports and make recommendations based on findings
- Project Management
- Develop project plans, establish timelines and critical deadlines
- Follow-up relentlessly to ensure completion of tasks and key deliverables
- Proactively communicate across departments to relay timely project updates, changes in strategy, and updated KPIs and/or other metrics
- Assist with some general territory marketing activities (planning promotions, keeping track of a budget, creating flyers and content for social media, etc.)
- Coordinate meetings, travel, events, etc.
- Research and understand sales/cannabis industry trends and related information
- Collaborate effectively with internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, etc.)
- Travel as needed to interface with business customers and support sales field operations
- Flexible and available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Follows internal policies, processes and SOPs
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Cannabis experience preferred but not required
- Highly organized, self-motivated and dedicated to doing top work
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office, Google Suite
- Comfortable with learning new software and programs
- Solid research skills
- Flexible with handling continuous change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General project management and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong track record of effective collaboration in a fast-paced, objective focused environment
- Able to drive for long periods at a time and in a variety of weather
- Able to travel to dispensaries, meetings, delivery hub 20%-50% of the time
- Able to lift 15-20lbs
- Able to bend, twist, turn
- Able to grasp, push, pull
- Clear vision, speech and hearing
- Able to work on a computer up to eight (8) hours a day
- Able to demonstrate all physical aspects of the job
If you’re Happy, Hungry and Focused this is the place for you.
WHO ARE WE?
Mammoth Distribution has been working steadily for several years to help build the cannabis industry one relationship at a time. As the exclusive distributor of premier California cannabis brands, including Heavy Hittersand Almora, we've established ourselves as a market leader. Heavy Hitters is focused on expanding to other states to connect with and serve cannabis aficionados across the US and Globally. With a low turnover rate, vibrant workplace culture, and a portfolio of top-performing iconic brands, Mammoth offers a unique opportunity for your career. Be part of an evolving industry, shape its future, and make a meaningful impact – one relationship at a time.
Mammoth Distribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.