MattelEl Segundo, CA15 days ago
We are looking for a seasoned Executive Administrator to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be extremely polished and professional, proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Coordinate daily calendar of Chief Executive Officer
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Manage confidential interviews and board presentations
- Direct and coordinate daily activities for the CEO’s support team, including Personal Assistant
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 7 years administrative support experience
- Minimum 5 years supporting C-suite level executives in a global company
- Prior experience as a member or lead of support staff preferred
- Must have an extremely high attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exudes executive presence; keen sense of professionalism
- Ability to positively build and maintain relationships across organization
- Proven ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Flexible schedule and the ability to be available after hours/on weekends as needed
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.