Executive Account Director
The Executive Account Director is a key member of our sales team and is responsible for generating revenue across digital, social, print and platforms by identifying prospects, developing strategic plans, preparing presentations, negotiating program packages and schedules, and communicating results or problems to management.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Leader who owns all levels of accounts, from clients to various agencies, bringing strategic solutions across our portfolio of products, brands, and services. This person is highly driven to reach and exceed sales results.
- Responsible for driving revenue by selling integrated packages across platforms including video, social, print, digital, mobile, tablet, and event-based programs
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with key advertising decision makers at both the agency and client level
- Utilize marketing and sales collateral, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to help effectively deliver Condé Nast’s message to clients
- Work with the Marketing Services team to create and deliver creative solutions for clients in order to maximize sales efforts
- Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process and keep senior management abreast of status by providing accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, and administrative paperwork
- Create annual and quarterly business plans to drive revenue growth and strategy across portfolio of accounts
- Keeping key internal stakeholders informed (i.e. split partners, finance, marketing, etc.) regarding account status, proposals, personnel changes, etc.
- At least 4years of sales experience with integrated platforms
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert negotiation skills with experience in high level sales deals
- Strategic, consultative selling experience with proven ability to navigate large and complex deals
- Saavy in the fundamentals of programmatic + data marketing
- Branded content and video experience a plus
- Proven experience in creating compelling and persuasive presentations
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through