EVP, Client Services
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising, and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of TV networks, motion picture studios, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
Cashmere Agency is seeking a talented and thoughtful EVP, Client Services to join our team. The EVP, Client Services is a proven business and marketing leader who owns large client relationships and several smaller engagements alike. They will play the lead role as the senior business leader establishing and strategically driving critical relationships across a variety of accounts core to the Cashmere Agency business. They will help lead a team responsible for driving organic business, operating margins, and will hold accountability for the health and growth of the designated accounts and teams.
The EVP, Client Services is responsible for maintaining and developing ongoing business relationships with new and current clients. This includes overall client success, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency's services. The EVP, Client Services is also responsible for providing effective and efficient management and support to their team.
The ideal candidate in this role has vast experience working with various senior-level marketing clients from QSR, Lifestyle Brands, Travel, Technology, and Entertainment.
- Serve as a trusted advisor, leader, alternately driving strategic and tactical thinking for technical, business, and operational initiatives across client organizations
- Collaborate with the EVP of Client Services develop & negotiate the scope of work, timeline, and pricing in a confident and optimistic manner
- Work with EVP to address new business opportunities, including up-selling and growing current accounts, pitching, and presenting capabilities
- Drive innovation and thought leadership for clients and Cashmere Agency by presenting examples of programs and trends that inspire the internal team and clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction and profitability
- Develop and lead a truly integrated, cross-functional team through performance management and regular, consistent feedback
- Provide ongoing clear feedback to the team and is a strong communicator
- Manage and balance both client and agency, representing the broad scope of interests
- Investigate and mitigate client concerns and work to resolve them with the appropriate cross-functional leads
- P&L management (target development, expense management)
- Identify and communicate organizational or business roadblocks on the client-side running counter to agency interests
- Involve the internal departments to understand the work we are scoped to develop and to determine its potential for external and internal use, including case study worthiness
- Manage the development of client presentations for new initiatives with cross-functional experts and present in conjunction with account and other team leads
- Ensure internal team members are updated regularly on the client’s business
- Provide approvals and feedback on key initiatives, presentations, and work output
- Drive Account Leadership on the statement of work development and upcoming work
- Foster a collaborative working environment where ideas and constructive opinions thrive
- Active involvement in Cashmere Agency and externally throughout the industry
- Proactively track entertainment industry trends, upcoming slates, and identify opportunities for Cashmere Agency
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 15+ years of professional and relevant experience – can include brand management, account sales, consulting
- 5+ years experience in an agency environment with a mix of digital, traditional, public relations, influencers and experiential
- 5+ years experience managing Senior Level client relationships for Entertainment Accounts
- Proven Industry connections in relevant business verticals
- Proven experience in team management and team development
- Cross-functional experience (media, influencer, creative, public relations, experiential, technology, mobile, social, finance)
- Client-centric, winning attitude internally within Cashmere Agency and externally
- Able to work with a broad spectrum of people - senior to junior level, multiple mindsets
- Experience in crisis management across multiple client levels
- Skilled at presenting and having command with senior-level clients and large rooms of people
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively multitask, delegate and accurately evaluate others work
- Ability to inspire great work
- Ability to sell a point of view or ideas through storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple client levels and navigate different client agendas
- Possess a mix of agency-side and client-side experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically overnight travel 25 to 40%
- Valid Driver’s License Required or reliable transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Cashmere’s core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become a part of one of the most influential Culture agencies, then apply today!