The Events Coordinator will support Breitling’s wide spectrum of events, including internal corporate events as well as external events across all channels including wholesale, retail, and larger brand activations.
The right candidate is detail-oriented, with a can-do attitude and ability to think on their toes and work independently when necessary. Some travel required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support strategic brand event plans and initiatives across store openings, product launches, and partnerships activations.
- Mange all necessary travel accommodations including flight/hotel/car bookings for event guests, including VIP clients, media, influencers, and brand executives
- Guest list management
- Coordinate invite creation with graphic designers, managing multiple requests at once from wholesale partner network
- Maintain an accurate up-to-date calendar of all Breitling events utilized across multiple internal departments
- Handle complex expense reports and coding in support of proper event budget management
- Contribute to event ideation including the conceptualization of theme, special décor elements, and exciting on-site activations. Amplify the brand internally and externally through the creation of unique and memorable experiences.
- Ensure all events properly represent the Breitling brand in accordance with corporate identity
- Develop and share all event recaps in a timely manner ensuring local and global teams are informed of all events
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience in event planning and coordination
- Knowledge and experience within a luxury/retail brand a plus!
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with outside agencies/vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment