Seeking a motivated individual to join a tight-knit group who travels the United States that promotes brand awareness by; constructing hospitality structures (to include framing, decking and truss), producing concerts (Stageline units plus assist with AV) and construct tradeshow builds.
Someone who can safely and effectively work in multiple fast paced environments, including off-site job locations and warehouse duties. Must be able to complete tasks both independently and as a team player, willing to learn, flexible schedule who can work weekends and holidays. Maintain a positive attitude, have excellent verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional spatial awareness. This individual will be organized, adaptable to changes and new situations, as well as possess the ability to safely operate construction tools and hardware.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be presentable, punctual, and have basic working knowledge of the tools required to effectively perform the job
- Safely use/ build equipment including, but not limited to staging platforms, truss structures, large tents, etc.
- Construct and de-construct various event equipment and buildings.
- Maintain, service and clean equipment, warehouse / work space and vehicles.
- Sample Product and promote brand awareness by creating a combined interaction with brand, consumers and lifestyle to generate an exciting and positive brand image for Monster Energy
- Maintain event and warehouse site (janitorial services, mop/sweep, crowd control, restocking product, etc.)
- Properly secure and loading and unloading of trucks
- Superior attention to detail
- Must be able to work in various settings (warehouse, off-site, in the office) and in any weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in a group setting, as well as independently.
- Opportunity to work extended Event Tours, Involving multiple months of travel (not requirement).
- Performing other duties that may be assigned.
- High School graduate or GED
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 60-90%
- Ability to work weekends and Holiday’s
- Ability to lift up to 75 LBS and occasionally 100 LBS
- Forklift training certification (Or Ability to Obtain)
- Stageline Promobile Operator Certification (Or Ability to Obtain)• Valid Driver License
- Rigging experience is favorable.
- Push, Pull, Lift equipment during Shift
- Bending + Climbing onto deck, truss and Stage
- Candidate should reside in regional proximity to Rialto warehouse.
Pay Range : $19.00 - $23.70
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)