The Event Marketer will attend pre-scheduled events and generate leads for the local office through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Assigned to work trade shows/events/fairs/festivals, and community events to generate leads for our talented sales staff. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Enter and Maintain list of sales leads for entry into database.
- Event set up and tear down (ability to lift to 50 pounds)
- Must be willing to nights and weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product
- High level of energy and engagement for long periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate leads for our trusted local hurricane impact window company.
What we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $17-$21/hour
- Compensation increases based on event performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Opportunity for growth into management positions
- Fun work environment!