Uberflip is a marketing technology company founded in 2012 with 170+ employees and headquarters in Toronto. Customer-facing teams use the Uberflip platform to package marketing collateral into mini, personalized websites that educate buyers on their product or service. Uberflip's core product features enable marketers to centralize and organize all their content, drive consumption with an AI-powered recommendation engine, and get data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of content and campaigns. Our Uberflip Analytics & Enrichment give marketers the ability to integrate their favourite tech with our platform.
We're on the search for a Escalation Analyst!
The Escalation Analyst is responsible for working directly with and supporting customers on a daily basis to resolve challenging technical product issues and provide strategic guidance to customers on a variety of marketing related initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a deep technical expert on all aspects of the Uberflip platform
- Answer questions and help troubleshoot tickets from Uberflip customers by phone/email/web portal etc.
- Consult with customers on Marketing strategies and be an SME on a broad range of marketing concepts
- Act as an escalation point for the most complex and sensitive technical issues and provide guidance to the team as to problem resolution strategies and tactics as appropriate
- Track support ticket activity in an automated support portal
- Help produce and maintain process documentation and desk level reference guides to help the team improve efficiency
- Contribute to the Uberflip Knowledge Base, creating world class content for all new feature releases or bug fixes; provide technical oversight during the knowledge publishing process
We want to talk to you if:
- 1-3 years of experience in a tech support role
- Proven experience managing client issues and escalations and working cross functionally to deliver impactful solutions
- Deep understanding of the Uberflip platform capabilities and limitations
- Proven communication skills
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Additional Paid Health Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This role will be expected to be able to work from home, and occasionally outside of regular business hours.
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.