At Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V), we pride ourselves on being a Hot Growth Firm and one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in West Michigan and in the nation. Join our team and see how we’ve become one of the nation’s fastest- growing firms, what best practices we use and why our employees believe we are an ideal place to work. F&V is an employee-owned and highly successful, growth-oriented civil and environmental engineering/architectural firm that provides a wide range of services to municipal, industrial, institutional, commercial and private development clients throughout Michigan and Indiana.
We are looking for experienced ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN in our Southeast and West Michigan regions, who best supports our clients, co-workers and core principles – “understand our customers and satisfy their needs, do what we say we are going to do and have fun.”
The ideal candidate must be safety oriented and experienced or willing to grow in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical environmental field work.
- Environmental Due Diligence.
- Onsite construction management.
- Groundwater, soil, and vapor remediation system operations.
- GIS / Mapping
- Field geological interpretation.
- Drilling oversight and aquifer performance testing.
- Data management and project reporting.
- Stormwater management.
- 0 to 5+ years of related experience.
- Either high school and/or college degree(s).
- 40 Hour OSHA Hazwoper Certification.
- Field/Office experience with Part 201 and Part 213 sites.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-proficient and motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer: F&V does not sponsor any employment related VISAS.