Environmental Senior Project Manager/Principal
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) continues to grow and expand. We have an excellent opportunity to hire a Senior Project Manager/Principal to augment our established Environmental Practice in our Cincinnati office. You will be responsible for managing current clients, developing new business, as well as managing projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing senior direction on a variety of projects for real estate, mining, power sector, manufacturing, industrial, and public sector clients.
- B.S. in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field (M.S. a plus);
- Professional license preferred;
- 10+ years’ experience managing and executing environmental projects under federal/state programs and industry standards;
- Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, including experience as client advocate in negotiations with state agencies.
- Successful track record of direct client management and business development responsibilities; especially within the Midwestern United States;
- Proficient in managing environmental due diligence projects, including Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments following ASTM guidelines;
- Experience managing brownfield redevelopment projects;
- Experience with federal and state grants/funded work a plus;
- Proficient in scoping and managing subsurface investigations, as well as developing investigation and remediation work plans, corrective action plans and final reports;
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations for air, water, and wastewater;
- Environmental Permitting/compliance and regulatory reporting program experience a plus.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.