Environmental Permitting Advisor
ERM is hiring a Senior Environmental Permitting Advisor to support a key client. This is a Full-Time, limited-term, hybrid role with a duration of 1 year and the possibility of renewal.
- Research, analyze and compile data for permit applications and reports to various regulatory agencies
- Develop and maintain procedures through the management of change process
- Develop and maintain training materials
- Ad Hoc tasks such as updating training materials, development and maintenance of permitting streamlining tasks, various tasks with Environmental Advisors, etc.
- Develop and communicate guidelines for contractors working on projects
- General file and documentation management
Criteria & Qualifications
- Minimum 7+ years of environmental permitting experience
- Professional environmental experience
- Oil and Gas Permitting experience
- FERC experience highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis on environmental science or policy background)
- Highly organized
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong computer skills and database management proficiency
- Experience in Emergency Response including understanding of Incident Command System (ICS)
- Experience in permitting major projects and activities such as seismic operations and new developments.
- Self-starter (ability to prioritize tasks and manage overall workflow with little oversight)
- Problem solver (ability to isolate a problem and recommend solutions)
- Good influencer (ability to work with others to gather information or gather feedback on issues)
- Attention to detail (compliance reporting and data must be accurate and reliable.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!