Environmental/Occupational Health Professional
Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is a research and consulting firm that provides a wide range of support to federal, state, and commercial clients. ERG offers multidisciplinary teams with nationally recognized skills in engineering, science, economics, public health, informational technology, and communications. We hire people with the best minds and then provide them with a vibrant and flexible environment in which to develop their careers. The qualified individual must be highly motivated with the skills to prioritize, perform, and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
ERG is always looking for bright, motivated environmental and occupational health scientists for our Arlington, VA, office. ERG is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in environmental and occupational health, environmental science and engineering, economics, risk assessment, information technology, climate change, facility management, training, communications, and outreach.
- Assessing the health impacts of exposure to toxic substances
- Developing safety and health guidance
- Collecting and analyzing safety and health data
- Supporting health and wellness programs at federal facilities
- Providing public health and occupational safety and health support in areas ranging from safety and health management systems to indoor air quality to the implementation of automated external defibrillator programs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates should have experience researching, analyzing, and writing technical documents; developing and managing safety and health programs; conducting exposure assessments; evaluating health effects; and developing related guidance, outreach, and training materials
- An MS in public health or a related field or an MPH in environmental and/or occupational health sciences
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- An understanding of occupational and health standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$65,000 - $120,000 a year
ERG also offers excellent benefits, including health, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, flexible spending accounts, a generous 401(k) profit sharing plan, an employee assistance program, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more. The salary range for all positions depends on the years and type of experience.
ERG is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable EEOC and affirmative action regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. As such, successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse and inclusive teams.
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is https://www.erg.com. ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via Skype, Teams, GoToMeeting, or another type of video platform. However, any candidate extended a job offer might be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before providing confidential personal information associated with new employment.
If you’re a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ERG’s online application process as a result of your disability. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources via email at Resumes-Lex@erg.com or call (781) 674-7293.
As ERG is a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment and has clients who are committed to making the world a better place, ERGers are incredibly dedicated. We promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in the work we do, the partnerships we foster, and the culture we value both within and outside of our organization.