Enterprise Sales Manager
As a member of our growing Enterprise team, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottom-up scale with top-down selling. As a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana by leading experienced Enterprise sellers in the continued expansion of our Enterprise pillar.
What you'll achieve
- Lead and continue to develop a remote team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Influence our playbook for Enterprise Sales at Asana
- Set the strategy for some of our largest named accounts
- Drive alignment with supporting teams in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, and Professional Services
- Lead strategic planning for your team, including enablement, deal coaching, and rep development
- Participate directly in complex sales situations and negotiations
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 6+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing world-class talent
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Experience building an outbound sales process combined with a knowledge and passion for high volume, bottoms-up sales, complemented by top-down selling
- A strong bias towards action; you believe strong execution is the key to success
- An aptitude for problem-solving and developing creative solutions with cross-functional partners
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $167,000 - $213,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.