Enterprise Marketing Team Lead
TwitterSan Francisco, CA - New York, NY - Boulder, CO10d ago
Who are you:
The DES Marketing team is looking for a Sr. Manager of Enterprise Marketing to lead all aspects of the DES enterprise marketing team, including individuals focused on product marketing, sales enablement and integrated marketing programs. This position reports to our Director of DES Marketing.
You will be an experienced enterprise marketing leader with a strong background in B2B product marketing and integrated campaign development for API or technical products.
What you'll do:
This leader will be excellent at product positioning and strategy development with demonstrable experience building and scaling integrated marketing programs. This person will create a rigorous culture of quality product messaging and sales enablement, and establish playbooks for winning over new enterprise customers in partnership with the sales team.
This leader will help build our new enterprise audience strategy with and through our enterprise sales partners. The ideal candidate will have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and execute against shared goals. This individual thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment, constantly solving problems based on their experience and embracing new ideas in order to meet our ambitious goals.
- Develop effective, resonant product positioning and solutions for enterprise B2B prospects and customers
- 8+ years developing and executing marketing initiatives with measurable results with 3-5 years people management experience leading a marketing organization
- Partner closely with sales and developer relations to deeply understand customer audiences
- Build and execute winning strategies to win over new enterprise verticals
- Build out sales enablement and partner with sales to make sure all Account Executives and Account Managers are equipped to win over customers
- Hire & mentor a high-performing team of marketing professionals to reach their own personal goals as well as the company goals.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.