Enterprise Account Executive
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Thrive is a leading behavior change technology company founded by Arianna Huffington in 2016 with the mission to end the stress and burnout epidemic. Thrive helps individuals and organizations improve well-being, performance and mental resilience with its AI-powered behavior change technology platform. Thrive’s Microsteps – small, science-backed steps to improve health and productivity – have been adopted by employees at more than 125 organizations in over 140 countries, from frontline and call center workers to executives at multinational companies.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who can contribute meaningfully to the hyper-growth of Thrive at this exciting time in its development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the well-being of hundreds of thousands of people and shape the culture of global corporations.
If you’re not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but this sounds like a role you would Thrive in – we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Who You Are:
- A new business focused hunter that has a track record of closing new logos consistently
- An entrepreneur who strives to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client
- A consultative problem-solver specialized in selling large bespoke solutions to enterprise and clients with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- A confident and strong communicator who has years of experience working with C-Suite contacts
- A skilled operator who can understand complex business challenges and turn them into impactful solutions, pipeline and deal flow
- A team player who represents Thrive's mission and corporate values internally and externally
- Someone who manages time and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines and client expectations
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has high energy to get work done
- A self-starter who enjoys taking initiative
- A passion for topics such as well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, performance
How You'll Contribute:
- Strategically approach the C-Suite of Fortune 500 companies and sell the entirety of Thrive’s behavior change tech solutions
- Identify potential client opportunities from outbound activity and contacts to generate new business with multi-million dollar proposals
- Create business plans to penetrate and maximize the opportunities within your accounts to develop a sustainable and recurring book of business
- Structure and manage complex negotiations to successfully close, deliver and develop long-term client relationships
- Drive the creation and completion of marketing materials that are customized to a client’s business challenges and goals
- Coordinate / functionally partner with various internal team members to drive executional excellence (strategy without execution has no value)
- BA / BS or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years selling into business leaders ideally in HR
- 2+ years selling enterprise SaaS products (ideally at a high growth start-up)
- Experience selling HR and E-Learning technology is a plus
- Experience closing 6 figure deals and renewing partnerships
- Ownership mindset
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Compensation for this role depends on level, and will likely fall around the $220-230K OTE range with a 50/50 Split. We provide a competitive mix of salary, variable, and equity.
Thrive is deeply committed to creating a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment so that all employees can bring their whole selves to work.
Thrive is proud to ensure equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Thrive is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Thrive’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.