Enterprise Account Executive
DispatchBloomington, MNa month ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Account Executive team. This role will be responsible for developing, growing and coordinating the delivery of services for select enterprise customers within the United States. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will play a vital role in building long-term service relationships with customers. This position will require a blend of sales and account management expertise to build a strong sales pipeline, develop lasting customer relationships, reduce churn, and to help our customers grow in alignment with organizational goals.
In this role, you will use your customer success and consultative sales expertise to support a list of assigned accounts. Within assigned accounts, you will develop rapport and understand customers’ businesses to increase order activity, revenue, and adoption of new Dispatch products or services. This position will work closely with the Customer Experience experience team to ensure positive customer experiences in an effort to maximize revenue and reduce churn.
This is a full-time, exempt role that reports to the Director, Enterprise Sales & Alliances.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute all job duties in alignment with Dispatch’s core values, mission, and purpose
- Act ethically, with integrity and complies with all legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity
- Encourage and foster an inclusive environment- an environment where the strengths and expertise of our workforce are welcomed, amplified, and exhibited in the work at Dispatch
- Meet and/or exceed monthly revenue growth goals and performance measurements as outlined in the Enterprise Account Executive Incentive Plan
- Ensure smooth transition of new accounts from Territory Sales Managers in order to continue and build on existing relationships and become the catalyst for growth through increased usage and referrals
- Uncover challenges of customers and identify relevant new opportunities, while highlighting the Dispatch value proposition, to increase business growth
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Dispatch platform, industry trends, and competition in order to successfully contribute to new account growth
- Create and deliver dynamic presentations that highlight Dispatch’s value proposition in order to recover dormant accounts and increase revenue streams
- Drive the increase of product usage and revenue growth from each account to align with business goals
- Ensure timely & quality resolution of customer escalations to mitigate customer attrition
- Assist customers with the setup of new services, locations, users and provide training as needed to encourage growth
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results in Hubspot to identify trends, mitigate risk and share impacts
- Work cross-functionally with the Product and Engineering teams to provide feedback and help to align our products and services with customer needs
- Travel, as needed, up to 25%, to attend required meetings or visit customer sites
- Perform other duties as assigned (to be less than 10% of your responsibilities)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional development and growth for you and those you serve
- Exceptional active listening and storytelling skills that encourages customers to grow their existing partnerships with Dispatch
- The ability to quickly pivot as needed while consistently delivering results on time
- Courageously identifies opportunities and the determination to create solutions to meet the needs of the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A minimum of two years professional experience in enterprise sales (preferably within a software/marketplaces/final mile) (required)
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time (required)
- Experience successfully achieving or over-achieving your previous sales goals
- BS/BA degree in Business, Management, or Marketing (preferred)
- The ability to assess the right business opportunities, make qualified connections, close deals and grow revenue
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization
Dispatch is a technology-based company that redefines the way same-day deliveries are made in the B2B space. With our network of drivers, Dispatch puts suppliers, businesses, and technicians in control of local deliveries with real-time tracking and transparency. We strive to deliver the best value and service to our customers every day.
Dispatch started in the Twin Cities but is now in dozens of markets across the country. With all of this growth, we maintain a strong focus on our company culture. Dispatch operates on five core values: People First, Belief, Speed to Value, Driven to Deliver, and Transparency. If you connect with these values, we’d love to learn more about you!