Milo’s Tea Company is one of the fastest growing beverage companies in the US. Our culture and operations are built on the belief that we can make a difference in the world. That’s why we put People First and strive to continually reduce our environmental impact on the planet. We leverage our world class operations and decades-long distribution partnerships to grow the footprint of our core products and create new, innovative beverage products.
- We are the #1 and fastest growing brand in the Refrigerated Tea Category in the nation.
- Our core mission is that we put people and the planet first and by doing this, it will be good for our business.
- We are committed to unlocking the personal genius of every associate and have a strong focus on growth and learning.
- Our Company is women-led (our Executive Team is 57% female) and strongly committed to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
- We are committed to annual charitable giving by delivering upon our 1% profit pledge.
- We are Platinum Certified in Zero Waste Manufacturing; recycling, reducing, and reusing 95% of waste at all facilities.
Being a part of the Milo’s TEAm, you’ll get to collaborate with a group of passionate and high-performing people, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work and feels good about the work they’re doing.
And as a "People First" company, Milo’s is committed to the success and well-being of our associates, customers, and fans, no matter their gender, race or creed. Some of the great things offered that reflect our commitment include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities for various roles
- 100% employer paid medical premium for our associates and their families
- Free Mental Health, Financial Wellness, and Legal Counseling benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Continuous learning opportunities through various platforms and resources
- A robust parental leave program
- Care Relief Fund to help Associates in need
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer time
Although this role is primarily remote, the Associate may be asked to travel regularly to Birmingham AL to support the Department. Ideal candidates will reside within reasonable distance to Corporate Headquarters.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for leading and developing the Project Engineering and Maintenance Engineering teams.
- Lead Project Engineering Team and oversee performance of Capital Projects.
- Lead Maintenance Engineering Team and oversee performance of Maintenance Engineering Function.
- Recommend improvements or redesigns for equipment and processes to meet safety, quality, and production goals.
- Develop and analyze statistical process controls to confirm plant operations, capability, reliability, and quality.
- Provide recommendations on the feasibility of repairs, replacements or purchases of new equipment.
- Implement cost effective systems of control, overall capital and operating expenditures.
- Participate in decisions concerning new product line operations and packaging.
- Oversee the coordination of building space, layout and facility expansion.
- Uphold and participate in all Corporate Responsibility programming including recycling, social advocacy and MMAD volunteering opportunities.
- Invest in and is an example of Milo’s Responsibility commitment which includes environmental, social, and corporate governance components.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- All applicants must have Bachelors Degree in Engineering and 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All applicants must be able to read and interpret schematic or schematic diagram documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Applicants must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software and MS Office Suite and proficient with Autocad.
- Must be familiar with OSHA regulations and have working knowledge of the following: Piping Systems, Pumping Systems, Tanks and Hoppers, Steam Systems, Heat Exchangers and Evaporators, Screw and Belt Conveyors, Power Transmission Systems, Dust Collection Systems, Fans, PLC's and Industrial Automation, Valves and Instrumentation, General Building Construction, General Understanding of Packaging Equipment.
- Food & Beverage experience preferred.