We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
As an Engineering Manager at Grow Therapy, you will work closely with the Director of Engineering to help shape the future of the engineering organization. You’ll be instrumental in growing and leading our engineering team in collaboration with Grow Therapy’s Director of Engineering and CTO. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, mission-aligned engineering leader to make an immediate impact on our rapidly scaling engineering team.
In this role, you will focus on software that helps our clients find providers and manage every part of their mental health journey.
- Lead and manage a team of world class engineers
- Ensure there is process and product alignment across your team
- Develop and grow your team through weekly 1-1s, mentorship, and feedback
- Work with and help develop aspiring engineering leaders within the engineering team
- Contribute to the broader company strategy and product roadmap
- Refine our software engineering hiring processes to meet the needs of our scaling organization
You will love this role if:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- You have 3+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager
- You enjoy building things from the ground up
- You are comfortable and have experience in data engineering or working with data engineers
- You have have a track record of working well across teams and functions
- You have prior experience with Python and React, nice to have
- BS, MS in Computer Science or related field, nice to have
- You have managed AWS infrastructure, nice to have
The salary range for this role is $182- 217K per year.
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities