San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for leaders across our engineering org who are excited about the challenges that come with rapid growth, and passionate about connecting people together through a positive and inclusive culture. As an Engineering Manager, you’ll work closely with your team, designers, PMs, and other engineering leaders to build and ship products and features that support our vision of helping teams and users collaborate.
We're currently hiring engineering managers in the following areas:
Many of the key initiatives ahead to scale our business - such as international expansion and new product lines - will require thoughtful and extensible pricing and packaging infrastructure, as well as hardened payment rails. As the Billing Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for building and supporting the team that fuels this crucial component of Figma’s business. This is a great role for an individual who enjoys the challenge of working on systems with high correctness requirements and wants to build expertise in business strategy, as this team owns the vision for how we develop additional product lines and integrate them into a cohesive offering.
The Monetization Growth team is responsible for helping our users find value in the Figma products to upgrade and expand. We've built great products our users love and this team is now responsible for finding the balance between product virality and paid tier adoption. Ultimately, you would be responsible for the health of our self-serve business, requiring you to flex between engineering, product and business strategy.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Manage, support and grow a diverse team of engineers who design and build scalable products and features across Figma’s core design tool and FigJam.
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities, and mission for teams and projects.
- Work closely with Product, Research, Design, Data and other engineering teams to define and build a best-in-class collaboration experiences.
- Establish trust within and across teams by creating accountability and a positive work environment in partnership with other leaders in the organization.
- Grow your career in an engaged and creative engineering community.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 1+ years of experience managing high output engineering teams
- Proven track record of building and shipping high-quality products
- A desire to build an inclusive and diverse culture
- A passion and unwavering commitment to improving engineering productivity
- Experience scaling products and teams in high growth environments
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about engineering leadership at Figma but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for one of our roles!
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Figma’s design systems conference: Schema
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.