We are looking for a driven and talented Engineering Manager to join our team. You will work on virtually all aspects of the current product and future product development, take part in technology-related decisions and impact our culture, processes, and practices. You will immediately make contributions to the best cannabis e-commerce marketplace that consumers and dispensaries are in love with. We build features swiftly and accurately; oftentimes going from concept and planning to development, testing, and deployment in a matter of days.
What You’ll Do...
- Lead delivery and implementation of dutchie's application
- Manage Application projects: plan, track, communicate and deliver
- Act as the single point of contact for team members in both functional, technical, and support clarifications
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to team members and C level executives
- Individual code contribution on as-needed bases
- Drive the growth of the engineering team: work with our recruiting team, participate in screening and hiring processes
- Manage your team through service-based leadership and prioritize personal growth and development
What You Bring...
- Adaptive to entrepreneurial high-growth environment
- 5+ years of development experience as an individual contributor
- 2+ years of experience in a management role
- Self-Motivated and believer in getting things done
- Expert Problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Experience with Agile & Kanban management systems
- Experience working with cloud-native hosting providers (AWS, Heroku)
- Experience with development of mission-critical back-end services including API integrations with third-party platforms, ETL pipelines, analytics warehouses, core consumer API
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.